Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Mummy and Papa saw me again yesterday at the doctor's.  I am a lot bigger now and there is not enough liquid between my face and the walls of Mummy's uterus for the Doc to take a photo of me, so Papa had to go home disappointed. But they saw my lips sucking and thought I was very cute.  Doc also showed them my dickie and balls. They were cute too.

Mummy is feeling sick cos she is "heaty" from all the Chinese New Year food. I can hear her stomache giving problems. I am kicking a lot now and sometimes Mummy wakes up at night when she feels me kicking. Papa talks to me every night, most of it is rubbish but I don't mind cos it's nice to have someone talk to me.

I have 3 more months in here before I have to leave my full-service hotel forever.  I hope they know what to do with me when I come out.  I have many needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment