Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Mummy and Papa have been having conversations about how they would raise me if I were a boy and a girl. They don't seem to agree much on this.  Papa said if I were a boy, he would highly recommend that I have as many girlfriends as possible once I am 15 and I can bring them home.  Mummy said I will do that over her dead body. Mummy will not allow any girls to stay over until I graduate from university. She said, "No teenage sex under my roof."  She's also given me a midnight curfew until I go to university, whether I am a boy or a girl. Papa thinks that's crazy (but only if I were a boy).

I don't know what all the fuss is anyway. I don't even know what a girlfriend is, much less sex. It might have something to do with the stuff that's happening between my legs this week, it sure seems to be a big deal to these adults.

Right now, all I really care about is finding my thumb. I've heard that it can be a lot of fun putting it in my mouth. I think I'll get on that right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment