Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a Boy!

That's what I look to the Doctor, Mummy said.  She and the Papa saw something on the screen that looked like my wee wee.  The Doc said there's a chance I could still be a girl, with an enlarged vulva, maybe. I don't like the sound of that at all.  They will have a look again in December to be sure.

Papa is over the moon that I am going to be a boy.  Mummy took a while to get used to it, but now she is okay. She said they will just have to try again in a few years, she doesn't think she will be so unlucky to get two boys.  Actually Mummy is quite happy. She's more relieved that I passed all my tests so far.  Mummy now has someone to blame for all the pimples on her face. Sorry, Mummy.

Grandpa is also rather happy although he doesn't show it, he showed Papa a book about kungfu and spent a long time telling Papa about how he used to learn judo and kungfu when he was younger. So I will play fussball and learn judo. I also have to learn to speak 3 languages, my schedule is already packed and I'm not even born yet.

Papa finds every opportunity to tell everyone what a great job he did with me. Mummy is not as impressed, but I can tell Papa is VERY pleased with himself.  I sure hope I'm going to stay a boy, otherwise Papa is going to be very embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment