Monday, October 25, 2010

Arms and Legs!


Today, Mummy and the Papa person saw my arms and legs! I have two of each, but Papa only saw one arm. My legs were moving around. The doctor person also let them hear my heartbeat. It is 175 bpm (beats per minute).  

As you can see, half of me is my head. Papa said I was very cute, and Mummy said she probably suffered so badly the past 3 weeks because I decided to try out my new legs. I can also touch my face now with my hands.

In 2 weeks, Mummy will go for another test, to see if there is a chance I get this awful disease. She will have her blood tested too. Mummy is now back on her nausea medication so she is not so depressed.

And I can go back to kicking!


1 comment:

  1. I want to "like" this post ! :p So happy and excited for the both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete