Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mein erste Urlaub


This is where I am going to be in December!

I hear it is completely different from Singapore, and according to Mummy, it is going to be bloody cold. I think I will be just fine in here inside Mummy, but she said she's going to be quite uncomfortable. Still, I am excited cos there will be new sounds and smells. We are also going skiing! Well, not Mummy, but the Papa and Uncle Tobi.  There will be some other kiddies coming too, I heard, for Mummy to practice babysitting. The Papa also talked about some yummy things we are going to eat, like fondue and raclette and lots of other fun stuff we don't get here. Mummy had pig organs for lunch again today, don't get me wrong, I don't hate Chinese food, but it's getting boring down here, especially since I started smelling and tasting stuff.

I won't be able to see anything from down here, but my ears are getting quite sharp, so I can hear everything. I heard there are quite a lot of people in good ol' Germany who want to meet me! Too bad they can't see me yet, I will only be the size of a banana during Christmas, as I have some more months to grow before my big debut next May.  But don't worry, if all goes well, I will be seeing all of you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment