Monday, December 20, 2010

Hallo, Ich Bin Julien


Ja, that is me in 3D. Like my hand?  My first photo wasn't too good, Mummy got a shock so the Doc had to take a better one where I don't look like the extras on Alien Resurrection.


That's the back of my head and my backside.  And my heartbeat is 143 bpm. Doc said my tummy bubble is a good size and so is my head.  I am now 219 grams and 18 weeks old.


That's my hands and feet from the back view.  You can't see my wee-wee, but everyone got a good look and they're quite sure now I am a boy.  The Papa was very relieved and happy.  Looks like we are ready for my debut in Germany. See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh babe ! Pictures !! So exciting ! :) Looks like he has the ang moh nose. :) Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says he looks like ET =( But his hand is so cute eh? "I come in peace."

    ReplyDelete