Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Mummy Clothes

Topshop Maternity

Mummy cannot wear her jeans and pants anymore, cos I am taking up to much space. So she went and bought some new pants which cost a bomb, she said. But what is the funniest thing is all the elastic on her pants... she has never worn elastic since she was a little girl.

M.U.G from La Bloomingchic (Marina Square)


Euraugo (Marina Square)

I think the Papa is going to complain about her shopping bill when he finds out. He's in Korea now, in a city called Seoul, which is near the border to North Korea. Mummy told him that if he gets stuck in a war this week, she's not sure she's going to be able to get him out.  I think "war" means you can't get onto the aeroplane. People are also afraid of this, I hear them talking about it these days.  I hope the Papa comes home soon. Before the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment