Tuesday, October 19, 2010

9 Weeks

That was me 4 weeks ago, I was still a blob and had not yet started causing havoc to my mother's body. I can hear her thoughts sometimes, she says pregnancy should be a human rights atrocity and she will be contacting the people from the Geneva Convention.

This week I have a brain and my heart is beating. My sex organs will form soon. I am pretty sure I am going to be a girl, cos my Mummy keeps saying that she doesn't want a disgusting little boy and I hope I won't disappoint her. She's getting all kinds of pimples and feeling very sorry for herself every time she throws up her stomach contents in the toilet bowl. This happens a LOT, I can feel the vibrations each time she heaves ho.

She's not very pleased with me most of the time, cos I can see the stress cortisol levels going up and down, especially when she is on the phone and shouting. She shouts a lot. There's a Papa somewhere and he gets shouted at too, but he's alright, he doesn't shout back and he kisses Mummy even though she keeps saying: "Don't touch me!"

Mummy spends a lot of her day with her head on the table. I try not to make too much gas but it's hard, she gets really upset she cannot go out to lunch because of the gas. Mummy listens to a lot of Glee and lately this Offspring song called "Kristy Are You Doing Okay". She's a bit emo, and cries when she reads a sad article in the paper, I know cos Tear Duct Central starts up and down here the hormones go a bit haywire.

Maybe things will get better when all my organs are done and the Progesterone guys stop messing with Mummy. Then maybe she will start to love me more too.

Oh, and if you are wondering why sometimes I write in German and sometimes in English, it's because the Papa person is German and Mummy is....well, Mummy is Chinese but it's too much a hassle to put the Chinese words in, so I shall write in English for Mummy's sake. Mummy said she will speak to me only in Chinese when I Come Out, because if I am to be a winner in the New Global Economy of China Superpower, I have to speak 3 languages. And you know - Mummy know best. Tschues!

No comments:

Post a Comment