Saturday, October 23, 2010

Monday At The Doctor's

On Monday, Mummy will go to the doctor's again. She needs more medication so that she can have a normal life.  The Papa person will come too, he has not heard my heart beating and he's quite psyched about it and seeing me on the screen again.

I am much bigger than I was, and Mummy said my eyes are going to open this week. I can't see a thing in here anyway, so it makes no difference to me.  I can hear a lot though, it's never quiet down here, and I never get much sleep.  I wake every time Mummy's cortisol levels jump, and this is always when we are in the car, during which Mummy (and sometimes the Papa) says "Fuck", "Fucker" and "Fucking idiot!" a lot. I'm looking forward to meeting all these people very soon, since Mummy and Papa seem to know them very well and see them every day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww babe ! Amazing blog ! ;) Anyway when did you got to Jarkarta! I miss you babe ! And I love the both of you! hugs and kisses !!

    ReplyDelete