Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mein erste Flug

On Tuesday I went on my first flight, it was to Jakarta for one night.  Of course I had the best seat in the house -- me in my amniotic sac all by myself -- while Mummy had to squeeze in cattle class. She was nervous about having to heave on the plane, but luckily all went well, apart from some stress waiting for our lunch.

The sounds were new and strange, but I was not afraid because Supercomputer said it was just the engines and propellors.  Hmm, I shall have to wait a few more months to find out what those are.

Mummy's flight home was delayed on the tarmac while parking, and she was cross because she was going to be late, said Supercomputer. Luckily Mummy made it back to office and we picked up the Papa person again. Supercomputer said "Home sweet home", I think it means Mummy's glad to be back on the sofa with her legs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment