Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ich bin gewachsen - Groesser und schwerer

On Tuesday I went to see the doctor.  I am now 5.5 kg.  Mummy looked horrified and asked the doc if I was overweight (I am not). The doctor is an auntie doctor and my parents prefer her to my old one. She is okay lah.  She put a cold thingee on my tummy and stuck the other end in her ears. Then she opened my diaper to poke around. I dunno what she expected to find in there, she's just like my parents, they are always looking for something when they take it off.  Sometimes they get really excited and loud when I make a poo with my diaper off. I can't help it, I like to go commando.

Wir waren am Dienstag beim Doktor und ich wiege jetzt schon 5,5 kg. Mama sah schockiert aus. Ich kann mir nicht erklaeren warum. Schliesslich bin ich ja auch satte 3 cm gewachsen. Ausser Gewicht und Groesse hat die Tante Doktor mir noch in die Windel gestarrt, meine Herztoene gemessen, etc. Es war alles nicht so aufregend aber Mama und Papa schienen froh zu sein. Das ist ja die Hauptsache.

 Later we went to have lunch with Uncle Nils and Auntie Steffi. I didn't like Japanese, so I slept.

Nachdem wir beim Arzt waren, haben wir Freunde von Papa (Nils und Steffi) getroffen. Wir waren japanisch essen. Laaaangweilig.

As usual, nobody minded.

Ich habe geschlafen und es hat keinen gestoert.

No comments:

Post a Comment